The Kharazmi Building Development Company, as a specialized and active company in the construction industry, has a vision of its activities in the seven-year horizon, becoming one of the seven leading companies in the construction industry, especially in the field of building projects of specific commercial and administrative uses (niche markets ) And has set up its investment management policy in pursuit of this goal. The Kharazmi Building Development Company, with the aim of giving value to shareholders, customers and buyers, has designed the most important strategic plans to achieve its goals:
1) Creating a reputable brand in order to raise shareholders’ profits and maintain intellectual peace and the interests of customers and buyers by designing, constructing and implementing special projects with specific uses, including projects with commercial, administrative and service applications for specific groups such as Hamakids Project. .
2) strengthening the brand of the company and becoming a prestigious brand in the building industry (branding), attracting domestic and foreign partnerships in the fields of investment and engineering.
(3) attracting more specialized personnel, as well as promoting and disseminating organizational knowledge through targeted training.
4) Geographic variation in construction, while maintaining focus on existing competitive advantages.
5) restructuring of the company with the aim of becoming a building holding through, participation in the establishment of the market engineering company and sales and after sale services, participation in the establishment of the company supplying building materials and participating in the establishment of specialized subsidiaries.
6) Creating earnings and earning profit with appropriate investment to strengthen the financial basis and maintain equity.
7) Creating a suitable platform for more specialized and committed forces in the country’s economic development.
8) Maintaining, maintaining and optimally utilizing the available resources, facilities, and economic potential.
9) Development of the contribution of the company to the establishment of human well-being and environmental protection.
10) Create job opportunities in the country’s development and development area and contribute to the policies of depriving the government of the interests of shareholders.
11) Implementation of new solutions and procedures for construction and construction projects.
12) Entering the Tehran Stock Exchange.
The Kharazmi Building Development Company, as a specialized and active company in the building industry, has its missions as follows:
1) Investment and partnership with legal and natural persons, whether direct investment or buying and selling of shares, both inside and outside the country.
2) study, design and implementation of urban planning and construction projects such as residential, administrative, commercial, facilities, etc.
(3) Receiving or obtaining credit or any other financial facility through the provision of facilities or civic participation with banks and other organizations providing financial resources, as well as pre-sales of units under construction.
4) Acquisition of natural and legal persons as well as civil participation in the creation, construction, development and completion of construction projects, facilities and related industries.
5) Consultancy, supervision and execution of construction projects in the form of a contract or sponsorship.
6) Creating a regular information system on project performance status (project control).
7) Conduct tasks, whether they are the company or the contractor.
8) Promote the knowledge and expertise of the building industry with the application of new methods and technologies and establish technical and commercial communication with the world’s leading technology companies for the transfer of know-how and related technologies.
9) the provision and production of all supplies, materials and construction machinery through the establishment of a factory or the purchase from and to the interior for the purpose of their use or sale.
10) advising on the import or purchase of machinery, construction materials and other materials and supplies needed for building.
11) The provision of land includes purchasing, renting or ownership, or through related departments, etc., for the construction and execution of construction projects.
12) Entering construction projects by participating in construction with the policy that brought the company, license and project construction.
– Increased managerial and specialized quality of work.
– A step forward with the demands and needs of the shareholders.
– Reducing unnecessary costs of investment for the growth of quantitative and qualitative development of the company.